Charlotte, NC 28105
- Lead requirements definition for complex projects and multi-year strategic initiatives. Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows, traceability matrices and report mock-ups.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
- Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
- Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- 7+ years of business analysis or underwriting experience in Commercial Property & Casualty insurance, including General Liability, Inland Marine, Property, Auto, and Workers Compensation.
- Policy administration solutions.
- Guidewire PolicyCenter preferred
- Expert understanding of Commercial Lines products (e.g. WC, GL, Commerical Auto, Property) and underwriting processes, including risk selection, pricing, exposure recognition, application of controls, hazard group identification, and frequency and severity management.
- Insurance functions, including Claims, Premium Audit, and Loss Control
- Preferred Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of both SDLC & PMLC processes.