Business Development Manager - Accounting and Finance/IT
33 N. LaSalle , Chicago, IL Chicago, IL 60602
Do you want to join a rapidly growing, high energy team in the exciting staffing and consulting space? At BG Staffing, we work collaboratively with Fortune 500 clients and the top industry consultants to provide the right Accounting, Finance, and IT resources to help with mission critical projects and staff augmentation. BG Staffing Inc. (NYSE BGSF) is a company that has grown through many acquisitions over year, assembling some of the best Staffing and Consulting firms in the country.
After a recent acquisition in Chicago, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to assist us to expand efforts there. This person will work in the fast growing F&A and IT Consulting area, specifically representing BG in areas such as SAP, WorkDay, Oracle, Salesforce and Hyperion. This person will also sell a suite of services in the project arena including Accounting, Finance, Audit, Tax and HR Services. The Chicago market continues to be one of the strongest markets in the country and we look forward to continuing to invest in that market.
As a Business Development Manager, you will coordinate and develop a local practice to support client’s needs. You will identify, develop and advise clients regarding their specific challenges and employment needs. Become part of our winning family-oriented environment and enjoy unlimited commission upside. Previous sales, staffing or recruiting experience a plus. We offer a very competitive salary and industry leading commission program.
- Responsible for generating business opportunities by identifying partnering with clients and solving business problems.
- Prepare and execute daily sales plan to identify potential business opportunities
- Contact key decision makers via phone call, email marketing and in-person visits
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of sales leads, successfully follow up on all leads
- Work closely with our recruiters and service delivery teams to navigate clients and candidates through the interview and sales process
- Negotiate and CLOSE sales including placement, staff augmentation and SOW work
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase our services.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development of and on-going maintenance of potential customers.
- Calling on C-level executives
- Excellent work ethic
- A need to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy working environment.
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum 1-3 years of sales, lead generation, customer focused or recruiting experience
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written including positive and energetic phone presence.
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills.
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to understand and simplify the value proposition of complex solutions.
About BG Staffing, Inc.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, BG Staffing provides staffing services to a variety of industries through its various divisions. BG Staffing is primarily a professional temporary staffing platform that has integrated several regional and national brands and is set to achieve scalable growth. The Company was ranked as the 60th largest U.S. staffing company in 2017 and was named the 71st fastest growing staffing company in the country in 2016 by Staffing Industry Analysts. The Company's acquisition philosophy is one that not only brings financial growth, but retention of unique and dedicated talent within the companies. This has resulted in a strong management team, with tenure and a desire to offer exceptional service to candidates, customers and investors. For more information on the Company and its services, please visit its website at www.bgstaffing.com.
American Partners, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is the top staff augmentation company in the Business Intelligence, Performance Management and ERP markets. With teams focusing specifically in Hyperion, Anaplan, Oracle Cloud, Peoplesoft, Tableau, OBIEE and Salesforce. To learn more about our services, visit www.americanpartnersinc.com.