Oracle Cloud Financials Architect
Chicago, IL 60007
American Partners is currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Oracle Cloud Financials Architect on a 6 month consulting basis. In this role, the Oracle Cloud Financials Architect will:
- Lead Oracle Cloud ERP Financials implementations, training and support
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture within the Oracle Cloud Financials Suite (GL, FA, AP, AR, etc).
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Expertise in Oracle Cloud ERP applications
- Implementing and upgrading Oracle Financials and Cloud Financials
- Ability to produce functional requirements for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements
- Knowledge of Oracle’ s AIM Methodology or similar implementation methodologies
- CPA or Accounting background a plus
*Client is currently interviewing with plans to hire in December 2018 for a start date in January 2019*