Oracle Cloud Financials Business Analyst
7200 Bishop Rd #280, Plano, TX 75024
American Partners is currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Oracle Cloud Financials Business Analyst for a full time direct basis. In this role the Oracle Cloud Financials Business Analyst will:
- Be instrumental in the implementation of the Oracle Financials Cloud modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, SLA, Intercompany, Tax)
- Work with stakeholders and implementation external partner to collect business requirements in all aspects of the solution which will be used to provide an optimal solution in the perspective of a new deployment.
- Assist with Oracle Financials Cloud UAT, training, conversion and cutover activities
- Provide front line support to Finance & Accounting department
- Work with Oracle Support to resolve Service Requests
- Improve and provide insights into best practices.
- Provide assistance in key system processes (e.g. process of monthly closing of sub-ledgers, sub-ledger accounting).
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Minimum six years’ experience with Oracle Financials Cloud or Oracle EBS R12 including implementation, upgrade or support
- At least one year of implementation experience with Oracle Financials Cloud
- Experience supporting enterprise systems with a background in a large global, highly complex environment
- Good knowledge of Financials Cloud modules such as: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management
- Corporate accounting experience (Assistant Controller, Controller, CPA) a plus
- Strong experience in the Record to Report management process and Work Flows
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format