Salesforce Functional Lead
Boston, MA 00000
• Accountable for the timely and successful completion of all project milestones and deliverables
• Facilitates work sessions and provides CRM and Salesforce guidance and expertise
• Conducts weekly status meetings and prepares weekly status report
• Responsible for escalating risks and initiating change requests
• Develops requirements documentation working with a Business Analyst
• Provide SF Configuration expertise
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
• Bachelor’ s degree required in Business, MIS, Computer Science or related field of study.
• Salesforce.com Certified in at least one of the following: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, or Developer
• Strong customer facing and verbal communication and written skills.
• Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies
• 3-5 years’ experience administering and/or developing on Salesforce.com including:
• Managing user set up, profiles, roles, and teams Security Setup
• Customizing Standard and Custom objects including fields, page layouts, record types
• Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, and object customization's
• Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
• Importing and exporting of data
• Solid understanding of sales, service, and marketing processes and industry best practices to adequate understand client needs and provide guidance
• Proven knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle; experience with enterprise-level integrations involving business-critical systems.
• Experience integrating with Salesforce API is a plus
• Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems. Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices.
• Experience coaching and managing team members.
• Excellent analysis and problem solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
• Experience working with and/or managing both onshore and offshore development teams.
• Experience working within a dynamic team environment and independently.
Please reference Job ID Number: 36112 in call or email.