Sr Salesforce Developer
American Partners is currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer on a 6+ month consulting basis. In this role, the SR Developer will:
- Responsible for the development of new and enhancements of existing SFDC Platform and Force.com cloud based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools and developing custom integration solutions.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Design implement and support features for the Salesforce Communities & Knowledge project.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing SFDC technology programs is required.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) APEX code design techniques and methodologies including development tools, quality assurance/control.
- 3-5 years of experience functioning as Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher Solid understanding of system architecture and system design (SFDC /CRM and Force.com) is required.
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.), is a plus VisualForce and Sites page development.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet them.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality.
- Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Client Support, Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.).
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II.
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
- Onsite, M-F
- Corp to Corp Only